Hello Hockey Families,
It has come to be that time of the year. Our major and only mandatory fundraiser of the year. Our 2022 Cash Calendar is in the printers hands. The expected distribution start date is Saturday Nov 13th or your next home ice.
1. This is your Only opportunity to earn your fundraising fee back. All other fundraisers are voluntary and benefit all. Cash Calendar funds goes directly to cover costs of ice.
2. This is LEGAL LOTTERY registered with the County of Brant. All Calendar stubs must be returned and accounted for. Even if your dog ate them!
3. Buyers must be 18 years of age or older and Residents of Ontario only.
4. If you paid the Fundraising fee with your registration, if you sell them, you keep the money.
5. We have extras to sell! Sell Away! Cara Reavely is happy to get you more! The more we sell the more we all benefit!
Cara Reavely will be distributing to the teams at the following ice times.
U13 Rep. 8:45am-9:15am
U18 LL. 8:45am-9:15am
U9 Rep. 11:15-11:45am
U7 Green. 11:15-11:45am
U7 Blue. 1:15-1:45pm
U7 Grey. 1:15-1:45pm
U11 LL 3:15pm-3:45pm
U15 LL @ your game
U13 LL @ 4:15-4:45
U6 White. Sarah Clarke will have them at your game.
U9 LL Carrie Baldwin will have at your game
U8 LL 1&2 Matt Saunders/Jon or Abby Alonzo will have them at your game
U11 AE @ 6:45PM Monday Nov 15
U15 AE NOV 17 @ 7:30pm
U18 REP NOV 17 @ 8:45pm
All first round distributed calendar stubs must be returned by Dec 18. Cara will be spending the day at the arena for collection. Any extras can be sold up to Dec 31 but let's hope we are sold out by then.